Featured in

Featured in: Tiny Buddha, Halifax Media Coop, Fine Fit Day, Simplify the Season, La Presse, Filles, Le Canada-Français

Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby blog's first Christmas




Now this is what you do with a couple eggs, old toilet paper rolls and some cotton balls!

And I thought I wasn't crafty. Children definitely bring out the best in us!

Not only did we "craft", we even baked and decorated cupcakes. What's happening to me???

But before this post becomes too Martha-Stewart-ey, what I really want to do is to wish everybody, all around the world, whatever their religion (or absence of religion), political allegiances, language, skin color, sexual orientation, size of shoes, favourite food, sleeping habits...

... HAPPY END OF YEAR CELEBRATIONS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

Oh, and my 5 year-old wanted to add her own wishes (her own spelling...):

Ho Ho Ho! Mare Crasmas! A's ban a prete god grl so she shod hav los av toys. Love, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment